The show for ALL video professionals comes to the Mid-Atlantic this December!
New to the U.S, The Video Show launches this December in Washington, D.C. with a two-day event at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Aimed at professionals in the ever growing video industry, The Video Show puts the latest equipment and technology from the leading brands under the spotlight, alongside a huge new and exclusive content program. The show will consist of more than140 demonstrations, panel discussions and inspirational talks and masterclasses from experts in eight super premium Studios.
Highlights across the event include:
- Sports Production: With Tokyo 2020 fast approaching, sports are on everyone’s mind! This stream will feature top sports producers, overviews of the best lenses and cameras for sports production and more.
- Independent Filmmaking: Commissioners, distributors and successful indie filmmakers will discuss everything from sourcing crews and getting your films out there to budget-saving advice.
- Social Video: Insightful seminars on mastering social media video on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, building communities and analyzing audiences.
- 360/Virtual Reality: From concept to delivery, watch and learn about groundbreaking and immersive Virtual Reality experiences.
- The Editing Suite: Sessions look at software comparison, sound editing and design, as well as components of an editing system - a must-see for all attendees.
- Government and Publicly Funded Video: A top lineup of high-level professionals from government agencies and associations bring you panel discussions, case studies and best practice.
- The Future of Video: Take a look at the trends shaping the future of video. From augmented reality to 5G and streaming, we’ll cover where today’s video is heading.
- Business of Video: Key for all professional videographers, this program focuses on the business end. From marketing to distribution, find out everything you need to know and more about conducting your business.